The most complete Data Acquisition System on the market today!
Our NEW Synergy Series combines capability, flexibility and performance in a surprisingly compact and rugged product design.
The Synergy is the first system to effectively combine an excellent DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope), transient recorder, FFT analyzer AND data acquisition system. Competitors’ attempts at this marriage of technologies have all come up lacking in numerous important respects. (View competitive spreadsheet.)
View highlights of Synergy's innovative architecture.
For FFT applications, Synergy contains the critical ingredients:
· Anti-Alias Filtering with wide 80kHz bandwidth, flat frequency response, sharp cutoff and close phase match across channels
· Powerful DSPs to perform filtering, compute real-time spectra and reject artifacts
· Binary sample rates and lengths for convenient Hz units
· RPM input for order tracking
For transient recorder and DSO applications, Synergy provides:
· Fast, high-resolution digitizers of 2 MS/s, 16 bit on each channel
· Large transient memories capable of capturing over 8 seconds per channel at the highest digitizing rate
· Inputs from millivolts to volts/div, to 40kV and 10kA with standard scope probes
· External clocking and rotational timebase for rotating machinery measurements
For the wide variety of Data Acquisition applications, Synergy’s versatility is unmatched:
· Universal signal conditioning for all common sensors on every channel
· Continuous recording to disk at up to 200 kS/s per channel, either to local hard disk or directly to remote PCs or servers
· Choice of time-domain or frequency-domain Anti-Alias Filters and sample rates
· Review-While-Recording so you can inspect and analyze past data while still recording
Additionally, the Ethernet architecture of the Synergy allows operation from the front panel or from your office PC with equal ease. The synergistic combination of all these vital components would not have been possible without Hi-Techniques 20 years of close customer contact. What’s next? You tell us! Please call or email us with your application requirements.